Thursday, October 7, 2010

School.

I'm just gonna ramble here. School sucks. It's boring as hell, but I'm not giving up on it because it's the only I'm gonna get away from this hellhole of a place. My teachers are cool though, especially Mr. Dunaway, my english teacher, he is awesome and hilarious and he looks like Santa Claus.  Brother Lewis, math teacher, he's okay but his class is boring as fuck. He makes jokes and they're funny, but if we laugh he repeats the jokes in different ways and eventually it's annoying. Mrs. Greer, art teacher, she talks a lot. She is a nice teacher, but if we ask a little question, she will repeat everything she previously said and more and we have to pay attention to her because it's that relavent. Coach Spann, p.e./gym/health, he doesn't really have much of an impact as the other teachers, he's like an extra in a  movie. Mrs. Dabla, French teahcer, I like her class, but it's boring too. I can't uncerstand her sometimes, her accent is really thick, but I  am learning, so whatever. Mr. Pensack, science teahcer, he's weird. He also looks like he has lip injections, but he doesn't and his voice sounds shacky when he talks. Overall though, he is a good instructor. Ah, I had forgotten about Coach Low, geoqraphy teacher, he is bald, and kids around with us and he also talks a  lot, but we actually like to listen to him, because class goes by faster and what he says is usually off topic. None of the classes  I take are paticularly hard, just really tedious.

No comments:

Post a Comment