So , yesterday I was in 7th period and we had some projects due. I turned mine in. The teacher was going over all of them, so we could correct some stuff or whatever. She said I would get an A if went more in depth on my explanation of the types of reproduction. This isn't important though. What I'm getting to is that one of my classmates decided since I would get an A on my project, he would copy my explanation and he would get an A as well, since he has not turned in his project, yet. He copied my two paragraphs. Then, he showed me had finished copying them and said "Look I finished!" all excited or whatever. I was like, "Yeah", holding two thumbs up," great you can copy stuff!" He then proceeded to high five me. He didn't get that I was being sarcastic. After, I replayed the event in my head, it didn't bother me much that he copied my "work". What bothered me is that he wasn't clever enough to get my sarcasm. And him copying me didn't bother me much because he copies pretty much everything from me, really. You know homework, tests, classwork.
I wanted to share this with someone, so yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment